Honda Fury Forums: banner

What Did You Do To Your Fury Today??

681K views 7K replies 441 participants last post by  Furi15 
#1 ·
Thought this would be a fun thread, I'll start off.

Sent my side panels to my buddy at a body shop to get painted blue...st

#7 · (Edited)
Grease the rear axle and universal. To get ready to reinstall my new chome differential.
I sent it out a about four weeks ago Dont expected back for another two weeks. This is taken too long.

Reactions: Gizmo
#16 ·
Installed my chrome clutch perch cover, checked on the prices and ETA when my kickstand and diff support will be back from the chrome shop. Also checked on status of chrome master cylinder cover and switch covers (arriving Friday). Lastly, looking at getting my rear diff chromed. Wishing there was a trade in program somewhere. Life is good!

#17 ·
I thought about her today because did not get a chance to ship my bikes out from jacksonville Fl before i flew to hawaii for my new job (after taking over a year off gettin up at 5 am sucks ass) I saw three furys since i been here i did notice when i got here the dealership where i bought her from is gone :mad:there is one more honda place tho. Now got to work on shippin them out here.

#21 · (Edited)
Powerpro plus, Cannella Risers, Irate grill with red painted screen behind, New speedo faceplate, Highway hawk back rest and a oil change. Dropping off new OEM tank and fenders to get painted with custom theme tomorrow. Still on the fence of getting new chrome rims. All done this week not today lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.