Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Looks nice and awesome job of killing those pesky bugs. I live 1 mile from a Dam and if I cross it in the early morning or late afternoon it's like riding through an insect gauntlet.

Reactions: Gizmo

Premium Member
Steve hasn't been active on here in a long time... he went over to the dark side... "The Facebook"
I find it amusing some will post the exact same thought on 3 or 4 different FB pages at the same time, then I start to question my intelligence because I took the time to look at each page 馃檮.

Premium Member
Nice enough via email. Thats a long ass wait though and I have been quite cordial thus far. I emailed again today. We'll see. Hate to have to claim on my Credit Card, but damnit KB a man can only take so much.

Objectively I do love everything he has available on his website.
Having same issue with a different vendor. Oh well, live and learn.

Premium Member
Spill the tea Fury, who did it.
I try not to kiss and tell, just wanted you to not feel like the lone ranger, but so far I have been the only one kissing...

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

Premium Member
Pipes match the bike, looks great!

Reactions: Gizmo and RPM22

Premium Member
while you are out there getting the perfect pic, take a video of the pipes, I want to hear them!

Reactions: johnq

Premium Member
Thanks. Sounds great. Can't sneak up on people now.

Reactions: RPM22 and Gizmo

Premium Member
Strapped her down and hauled south.

Premium Member
Rode it on down to the beach.

Premium Member
Cleaned her up. Still makes me smile 馃榿

Premium Member
Installed a clutch pull relief from Glens VTX garage. Installation was simple enough, clutch has a easier pull now. My tired old hands are not getting any younger so I figured why not.

Mission accomplished
Metal Bumper Gas Rim Auto part

Premium Member
This is a GREAT mod. wish I'd done mine on day 2 of owning the Fury. I do need to adjust mine a tad, as I've noticed 5th gear is a little 'notchy' to get into as of late...
Got to ride for an hour or so in a environment that required a moderate amount of shifting and stopping. After 50+ pulls of the clutch I agree, wish I had done it sooner. The more you pull it the more noticeable it becomes.

Premium Member
Not sure if this is shade tree mechanics or shady mechanics under a tree but things are going on.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Premium Member
What are you doing?
Jet Hot coating FSD's
L&M rear fender
Paint
VR69 Grill
Wrap front signals
STG cover for exhaust mount

Theoretically, just waiting. I got stuff in 4 different states right now.

Premium Member
Hows that Jet-Hot coating look?
They told me I'd be impressed.
Still waiting. I was given an estimated return shipment of 2/28. It's been tough this week, sunny with temps in the 70's 馃槼

Reactions: Gizmo

Premium Member
Can't wait to see that fender. I've been kicking around the idea for a reaper.
I went with the the reaper cover. I have discovered once I get things shiny I also like them pointed 馃榿

Reactions: Gizmo and Furi15

Premium Member
Tried to install my new, freshly painted Low & Mean rear fender. Wired run, brake, turn light without installing and everything functioned fine. Installed fender, wired light exactly the same, started bike and had no running light. Everything else worked as it should so I rewired again and again and again with no success to the running lights. Checked fuses on bike and they were all good. I am guessing something fried the dual element but I really have no idea. If any of you have any thoughts let me know. I hate wiring, screw something up every time....

Premium Member
My light went so easy I鈥檓 still waiting for it to blow up. But I followed the instructions for the wiring diagram and it worked first try.
I was happy, first try everything worked great. After installing fender and wiring again I fired bike up and began my happy dance until I danced by the rear fender and realized no running lights. Rain today so chasing down the issue will have to wait.

Premium Member
Fresh oil and filter. Waiting on 1 more part and I will post pics of the updates done since the middle of February. It's been a long 8 weeks.

Rectangle Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Gas

1 - 19 of 19 Posts