Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I know there have been a few discussions on garage door openers, but I would like to share what I think is the easiest and most stealth but esthetically pleasing. I used a programmable controller and wired a momentary switch into the circuit board. I have a Cobra intake and made a throttle body cover out of some .06 stainless. I drilled a hole for the momentary switch and put the openers circuit board in the battery box.
Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
New headlight. Cut up the factory bracket to reuse. Was thinking of ordering another light to mount dual lights but I think I'm just gonna run one so I need to decide to run it up high like pic or lower hole, then adjust bracket accordingly to finish it off. Led's on order for the rear. That's next weeks project.
View attachment 236662
I like that headlight a lot. If you don't mind suggestions, fab up a small bracket to sandwich between the handle bar nuts and the top tree underneath. That would look killer set back between the fork tubes up high. Your wiring would be closer and not seen as much.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Thanks, I actually ended up grabbing a couple amber bolt lights from Super Bright LEDS and installed them in the lower holes. Figured I'd be a good rider and have turn signals for a change. I did try flipping the factory bracket upside down and mounting from the top to see what such a setup would look like but didn't like it as much. The top of the neck extends too far forward at the top to get the light set back in between the forks. Sounded good to me too though, and maybe a different execution than I had in mind would work.
I'll grab a pic of the signals when I get a chance. These are what I used.
Good deal. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
That looks awesome. I've been wanting to find a pic of some bars similar to these on a Fury. Thanks for posting. I keep wanting to put my hands in a similar riding position but didn't know how it would look. Now I have a plan.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Those are 6" risers from J&P Cycle and I made the bars out of stainless tubing.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts