Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
i jus
I know there have been a few discussions on garage door openers, but I would like to share what I think is the easiest and most stealth but esthetically pleasing. I used a programmable controller and wired a momentary switch into the circuit board. I have a Cobra intake with the throttle body cover installed. I drilled a hole for the momentary switch and put the openers circuit board in the battery box.
i keep mine in my pocket and my girl pushes the button... lol great job by the way!

·
Registered
476 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5TBLRW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I got it on on a black friday deal for $80. I have a different one in my truck. Definitely recommend for the CYA piece. I ran the front one under the tank, rear one under the fender, I put the power unit under the seat, and the video monitor/brains under the side fairing. If you want pics of under those two spots, let me know. View attachment 235537 View attachment 235538
can you put it in the space in the headlight mount? will it see under the light? good idea

·
Registered
476 Posts
waiting on brake pads today thats what i did.(they should have been here 2 hours ago and UPS said they were delivered)...lol also waiting on a speedo relocation bracket from STG ordered it last friday or sat... Have the new handlebars(black mini apes),Brass Balls riser, Avon grips and some lights for the rear fender... hopefully I get it soon I am a impatient thats for sure then i will be sending out the ECU for a re-flash and powder coat the tripple trees and forks black...

·
Registered
476 Posts
I removed the Danny Grey seat and put the factory 1 back on.. I powdercoated the little sissy bar black..
a friend got a powder coat set and i did the front forks and the sissybar. I am gonna try to get the foot pegs and controls doen as well. this is the old seat
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire

·
Registered
476 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts