Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Fury
802 Posts
@Ordinary Biker

@Ordinary Biker @Furious_Mike @Gizmo

Lol as you wish. I threw some shit around and put a workbench in. View attachment 240285

Also figured I would highlight ceiling fan in place of the old overhead garage door opener, favorite garage mod so far. View attachment 240286

Additionally some images of the Sharpie CBR600RR, my headlight/turn signal setup and bag for the Fury, and Sunday chill vibes. View attachment 240287
View attachment 240288
View attachment 240289
View attachment 240290

Just enjoying having a proper garage to move into and use.
Love it! Not uncommon to find me sipping a glass of Macallan and puffing a davidoff in my garage…. Keep the rubber down brother!

·
Registered
2011 Fury
802 Posts
You have to squeeze the clutch & brake levers with all your fingers . I find with me, alot with my ring finger.
Must peoples middle & forefinger are the strongest and directly opposite their thumb requiring less effort to squeeze. My hands only continue to get worse with arthritis pain. If anything would prevent me from riding again it would be the pain in my hands.
Maybe you could get move the clutch to the rear brake pedal position and rear brake up to the handle bars…..🤷🏼‍♂️🤔 also, medial marijuana helps my lower back issues and you can get it so that it doesn’t make you stoned but you get the inflammation reduced and pain reduced.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
802 Posts
Thanks. I put the seat on temporarily to try them and they feel good. Yes they move pegs up 1-1/2” and forward 3”. The only thing I’m not sure about yet is the rear brake function, after mounting and bleeding the brakes they still feel kinda soft - I do need rear pads though so I’m going to order them and see if that helps.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts