Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 6921 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Powerpro plus, Cannella Risers, Irate grill with red painted screen behind, New speedo faceplate, Highway hawk back rest and a oil change. Dropping off new OEM tank and fenders to get painted with custom theme tomorrow. Still on the fence of getting new chrome rims. All done this week not today lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
I havnt seen a lot of pics on this thread. You all know the rules. No pics then it didnt happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
788 Posts
Pulled my rear wheel off to try to determine where/why my final drive is leaking gear oil

Attachments

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I rode it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cranked it up, rode it to work in 45 degree weather. Got a tank decal put on, then rode it home in 68 degree weather

Red Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
totally reworked my kury velociraptor intake to a true velocity stack......no filter, stainless steel screen to keep baby birds and bugs out LOL......LED lights inside.........spikes for the bolts..........pics to follow later when mods are done..................winter sucks, but the mods have been good.....................t

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I cant wait till I get my parts back from the painter, then I'm gonna lower my front fender.... And someday 8 degree rake

·
Registered
419 Posts
took my seat off to get it re-upholstered in a aligator skin pattern, as I wont be riding her for a few months..... Tax season is running strong & she is parked until April 16th

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Rode about 47 miles today.

21 - 40 of 6921 Posts