Honda Fury Forums: banner
41 - 60 of 6925 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
:D:D. Hey clueless, you would not have to worry about someone cutting you off with the ride. Love it. I can think of many times when that bike would have come in handy

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
After calling 4 places I finally found someone to make me a custom air cylinder. Its being made and should be shipped in 7 days

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Pulled her out by the bayou for some sexy photos. Then entered her into the FotM contest.

Hey NF,
Just checked out your photos. That bike of your is a glamour & the pics are brilliant. Not generally a big lover of LED effect lights, but they definitely add to the look in those shots.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I checked the tires, checked the clutch cable, checked the brakes, brushed it off, started it, got geared up, and rode it, twice.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Built and powder coated my fork covers. Dropped one in the floor so I get to redo it. I also taped up my frame to get it ready to build a seat pan

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Didn't do much, just took couple of pictures this morning. She is half naked and getting ready to receive new electrical wiring and throttle/clutch cables... Also thinking to lift the top of the fuel tank about 2" inches. It's already lifted on the picture, I'm just thinking to make this lift final.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Didn't do much, just took couple of pictures this morning. She is half naked and getting ready to receive new electrical wiring and throttle/clutch cables... Also thinking to lift the top of the fuel tank about 2" inches. It's already lifted on the picture, I'm just thinking to make this lift final.

I like the tank lifted. The combo with the bars and 8*trips really pull it all together.

41 - 60 of 6925 Posts