Honda Fury Forums: banner

6521 - 6539 of 6539 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Fixed my problem with not being able to attach my seat. Drilled out the captive nut (broke the last bolt in the hole) and found a headless carriage bolt in my junk buckets in M6, fits tight! Back in action!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Washed and waxed, prepped for Daytona Beach Biketoberfest. New tires last week. Metz 888
I like the 888, had them on mine all year.

All I did was roll it out of the shed. I am stringin power to the shed, had to get behind the toolbox, bike was in the way...

·
Registered
29 Posts
being a mechanic, at the end of the day you really dont want to do anything to the bike.... It is silly especially when you ride the bike everyday... so much can be done ,.....lol1

·
Registered
33 Posts
2015 fury just bought 2 days ago, going to change low and mean tailing which is half out. now that i think about it it might be the wiring, putting back OEM. i cut off bottom plate area below light, i have side plate holder. will install on thanks giving morning😃

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
The seat came from C and C in Downey, CA. Very reasonable, and lots of custom options. The kickstand is a Canella chrome diamond cut billet, you can get them in several places, I know Mean Cycles carries it. It's very well made, and worth the $$$.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Installed cameras on the front and rear of the bike, with the recording module stored inside the side cover. Have dash cams in both my cars in the event of an accident, so I wanted the same thing on the bike.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got bored waiting on some brackets I ordered and tried my hand at paracord knots. Ended up making this.

Not the best out there but a good learning experience.

6521 - 6539 of 6539 Posts