Honda Fury Forums: banner

6541 - 6560 of 6625 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Installed cameras on the front and rear of the bike, with the recording module stored inside the side cover. Have dash cams in both my cars in the event of an accident, so I wanted the same thing on the bike.
Was thinking about doing this. Do you have any pics and which system you used?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I am interested in doing this myself. I would like to get them on my truck and my bike, just cya.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5TBLRW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I got it on on a black friday deal for $80. I have a different one in my truck. Definitely recommend for the CYA piece. I ran the front one under the tank, rear one under the fender, I put the power unit under the seat, and the video monitor/brains under the side fairing. If you want pics of under those two spots, let me know.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Thanks! I will read through the specs after work. Looks like a good system from what I saw so far

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know there have been a few discussions on garage door openers, but I would like to share what I think is the easiest and most stealth but esthetically pleasing. I used a programmable controller and wired a momentary switch into the circuit board. I have a Cobra intake with the throttle body cover installed. I drilled a hole for the momentary switch and put the openers circuit board in the battery box.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
i jus
I know there have been a few discussions on garage door openers, but I would like to share what I think is the easiest and most stealth but esthetically pleasing. I used a programmable controller and wired a momentary switch into the circuit board. I have a Cobra intake with the throttle body cover installed. I drilled a hole for the momentary switch and put the openers circuit board in the battery box.
i keep mine in my pocket and my girl pushes the button... lol great job by the way!

·
Registered
195 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5TBLRW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I got it on on a black friday deal for $80. I have a different one in my truck. Definitely recommend for the CYA piece. I ran the front one under the tank, rear one under the fender, I put the power unit under the seat, and the video monitor/brains under the side fairing. If you want pics of under those two spots, let me know. View attachment 235537 View attachment 235538
can you put it in the space in the headlight mount? will it see under the light? good idea

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes. You could, I just mounted it in an easy access, unnoticeable place. It's hardwired so light doesn't interfere with the signal, it's RF.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Added Cobra PowrFLo on Saturday. Soooo ready for Spring!

·
Registered
106 Posts
did you have to re-tune the motor after that add on??? i still have the factory air intake... but i do have vance and hinse twin slash exhaust..
A Wise man once said "Lean is Mean".
Another Wise man often said "Search the Forum".
They know who they are.
We know who they are.
You will too ......in time.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
looks good brother, i like the chrome on the crankcase.. id that a add on or was it chromed??
Thanks! That is the Kuryakn engine dress up kit or at least part of it. I found 3 of the 5 piece kit on Ebay 2 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
A Wise man once said "Lean is Mean".
Another Wise man often said "Search the Forum".
They know who they are.
We know who they are.
You will too ......in time.
I have Cobra slip-ons, the Cobra fuel commander and now the Cobra PowrFlo. Since all three are Cobra i was able to find here on the forums lots of info about how to set the fuel commander. I went with 2-3-4 and it runs great.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Installed cameras on the front and rear of the bike, with the recording module stored inside the side cover. Have dash cams in both my cars in the event of an accident, so I wanted the same thing on the bike.
I've got the Blueskysea DV688 dual channel system. One camera up front, and one in back under rear fender. Also I use a Rylo360 dual camera that I can move from my bike to my truck, or take with me for a walk to the beach. Better than a Go Pro because it has 360 recording, with two cameras, and half as much. Watch the Rylo360 motorcycle videos on YouTube, and you will want one too. I'm not that much into cameras, but we have DIRTY COPS in this small town where I live.

6541 - 6560 of 6625 Posts