Honda Fury Forums: banner

6561 - 6578 of 6578 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
The cameras on my bike are hard wired in with two hidden switches under the tank for both camera systems, so I can run all 3 cameras (actually 4 because the Rylo 360 has 2 cameras) when I leave it parked somewhere. The Rylo 360 has a very large Sim card capacity (128gb) so it can record for days and it's sometimes fun to later hear what people have to say when you're not around. The other system only records in 1, 5, or 10 minute loops, which you can save, but you don't really get much unless you're right there to press the save the loop button every 10 minutes before it starts over again.You should see the ways you can edit the Rylo360 recordings. Great for a bike or whatever. Check out their website, it's really worth seeing all this easy, new editing technology available these days and what we can do with this little camera. The motorcycle video's are so unbelievable that after seeing a few them (YouTube) I just had to have one of these little camera's for myself. My wife (I call her my current wife to keep her on her toes) got one for Christmas too, which got hardwired into her hardtop convertible for 24 hour, 360 degree, dual camera recorded surveillance, with days and days of memory card storage. Perfect for a woman, not having to think too much about the camera actually being turned on and recording, if some evidence is ever needed.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Added Kuryakyn Throttle Boss and handlebar weights. Hopefully will smooth the ride out even more.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nothing special really. Did a routine service on the weekend. Plugs, fluids, filters that sort of thing. Also had to pass the annual inspection on Saturday just gone so I can re register my bike for another year. The bike will be 10 years old tomorrow (4 March 2020). Does not seem that long ago I bought it new........ LOL

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Added a windshield last night.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Added floorboards tonight. Hopefully, riding tomorrow since it's supposed to be 70 degrees. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
waiting on brake pads today thats what i did.(they should have been here 2 hours ago and UPS said they were delivered)...lol also waiting on a speedo relocation bracket from STG ordered it last friday or sat... Have the new handlebars(black mini apes),Brass Balls riser, Avon grips and some lights for the rear fender... hopefully I get it soon I am a impatient thats for sure then i will be sending out the ECU for a re-flash and powder coat the tripple trees and forks black...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Added the Boss speaker system, (couldn't pass up the price) however not sure I'm keeping it. Bike tends to dround out the audio even using the "sound of speed" app.

Tucked the amp into a small bag mounted to the down tubes.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Added the Boss speaker system, (couldn't pass up the price) however not sure I'm keeping it. Bike tends to dround out the audio even using the "sound of speed" app.
Tucked the amp into a small bag mounted to the down tubes.
Very nice, but i would suggest instead a pair of bluetooth headphones i recently purchased to wear with a full helmet, they are inexpensive ($20), do the job, plus i can play 80's freestyle/disco all day long without any weird looks ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very nice, but i would suggest instead a pair of bluetooth headphones i recently purchased to wear with a full helmet, they are inexpensive ($20), do the job, plus i can play 80's freestyle/disco all day long without any weird looks ;)
I've used the ear buds in the past and have bluetooth helmets, just wanted to try something different.

·
Registered
91 Posts
With all this C19 crap going on and expecting our clown in charge governor to lock down the state and it being a nice day I wanted to do a coffee crawl (Ride to different stands drink coffee).
I get to the second one and just before I'm ready to leave I see that my license plate bracket broke. :mad:
There it was hanging by the light wire. Fortunately it was on the same side as my bag so I could tuck it in there and ride home hoping a cop does not see me.
Get home and build this....

Not pretty but should work. Best thing is, it fits.

Now just need to clean it up and paint it.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I just packed my modified Cobra baffles with some stainless steel scouring pads. I used 2 pads for each baffle and came up with the following as shown in the pics. Upon startup i was amazed at how she now sounds exactly as i can remember the stock cobra baffles sounded, prob a good 10-15 db less than what it was putting out prior and now its not humming so loudly in my 3/4 helmet so no more ears ringing or headaches, so im happy.. note, i hadn't sought out these mods until i started wearing the 3/4 helmet, with the 1/2 helmet and BT headphones, the previous sound was fine and caused no issues. Hopefully it lasts.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Finished rebuilding and painting my bag/plate mount.

The new mount is much stronger and almost no vibration, that's what trashed the last plate mount.

Biggest thing that sucked in a way, having to redip my wheel. I had been thinking of changing the color so giving gray a try. Not as dark as I would like but is a nice contrast to the tire.

Now I need to pull the front and redo it to match.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Installed new Road Burner ceramic black pipes, new mirrors, new air cleaner. 8Deg triple tree with 3" extension. Will be working on Air ride and Led turn and brake lights this week.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Finally re-dipped the front wheel to match the rear. Gun metal gray was not cutting it (looked to much like primer) so went and got the graphite metalizer. Now it has that anthracite gray look. Almost matches the wheels on my truck.

Now I will have to pull the rear again to make this...

Match the front.

6561 - 6578 of 6578 Posts