Honda Fury Forums: banner

6621 - 6625 of 6625 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Replaced the old chevron style engine covers for new Kuryakyn 7708 engine covers, and added spikes to the brake and shifter pegs. (shhhew... it's dusty!)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Replaced the old chevron style engine covers for new Kuryakyn 7708 engine covers, and added spikes to the brake and shifter pegs. (shhhew... it's dusty!)
Lots of work going into that bike right now I like it. How do you like having those highway pegs up high near the radiator? I was thinking of doing something similar that folded to tuck out of the way when I didn't need them. I'm 6'1" though, I wonder if I'd get full leg extension?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Lots of work going into that bike right now I like it. How do you like having those highway pegs up high near the radiator? I was thinking of doing something similar that folded to tuck out of the way when I didn't need them. I'm 6'1" though, I wonder if I'd get full leg extension?
Those clamp-on's were there when I bought it used, but they were nearer the top hanging down. The new radiator cover mounted differently so I couldn't put them back in the same place and opted to mount them lower pointing upward. Turns out it looks better now.

(before)

(after)

I'm 5'10"-ish (I think) so, you'd reach okay. I added 1" extensions to spread them out a bit. I'm surprised that I can still use those pegs after installing the spike air filter. It's not in the way at all! It's nice to be able to stretch out the kinks sometimes. Besides that... it looks cool. ;-)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I removed the Danny Grey seat and put the factory 1 back on.. I powdercoated the little sissy bar black..
a friend got a powder coat set and i did the front forks and the sissybar. I am gonna try to get the foot pegs and controls doen as well. this is the old seat
20200503_123150.jpg

6621 - 6625 of 6625 Posts