Honda Fury Forums: banner

6701 - 6717 of 6717 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
85 Posts
Swapped out the OEM's for a set of black Freedom Performance pipes. It doesn't sound like a sewing machine anymore! Very crisp!
View attachment 237817
I hope it gives you the feeling of "badassery".😎 I know my FSD 's do. Wake the dead😈

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where'd u find the bullet housing? I have been waiting for VTXDaymaker to finish a proper Daymaker mount so I can install one on my fury but this is a cool option, haven't been able to find anything.
I bought an entire 5.75" bullet housing on eBay
Matte 5.75" Bullet Headlight For Harley Sportster XL DYNA Chopper Bobber | eBay

Removed the actual light assembly that came with it in favor of an Amazon LED Headlight. Will need bracket from Accutronix to mount. Overall very much worth it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Something I've been working on only because I don't like digging the fuel controller out from under the seat. Also makes the tool box housing functional.

removed the pcb from the O/E housing and attached it to 3d printed new mount plate. It does fit under the chrome cover and I am printing a pcb cover as I post this (thats what the 4 small holes are for)
I know the FC is normally a set and forget but I'm still tweaking the intake so I need to adjust as needed.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Looks nice and awesome job of killing those pesky bugs. I live 1 mile from a Dam and if I cross it in the early morning or late afternoon it's like riding through an insect gauntlet.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
85 Posts
Started working on the damaged FSD exhaust.
This is what happens to chrome when it's been wrapped.

I have never seen chrome this dark of a purple before.
Really heats the pipe don't it.

The collector and end pipe where really smashed. burned a hole in the plastic clutch cover.
I laid it in the press and tweaked it . There is about a 1/2" of clearance now.
I can't really expand the pipe back round because of the radius.
So I"m gonna add a dimple in the center of the radius. As you can see I'm working it.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
85 Posts
I painted the heat shields, the collector & the tip with DEI Silicone High Temp Silver paint. I can't afford to have it re-chromed. I'm gonna cover the pipe from the collector to the flanges with DEI Titanium Lava Wrap then cover that with the heat shields. I'm not sure how it's gonna look but I'll post pics when done.

Reactions: Gizmo and FURY-S1

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
85 Posts
Nice work.(y)😎

Reactions: Gizmo
6701 - 6717 of 6717 Posts