Honda Fury Forums: banner

6721 - 6740 of 6796 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
185 Posts
Installed new windshield I bought from FuryInAlpine on hear. Thanks . Works great 1 ride so far to work 40 miles each way. 👍

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey all, this is more of a What I Didn't Do To My Fury Today post. I ordered a set of exhaust from Smokin' Tyre Garage a few months back... early July actually. Still no delivery... he will communicate if I reach out but other than that it's pretty quiet. They seem to be very reputable here on the forum, and do advertise a 3-8 week turnaround for fabrication. Been 3 months, any recommendations? Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Hey all, this is more of a What I Didn't Do To My Fury Today post. I ordered a set of exhaust from Smokin' Tyre Garage a few months back... early July actually. Still no delivery... he will communicate if I reach out but other than that it's pretty quiet. They seem to be very reputable here on the forum, and do advertise a 3-8 week turnaround for fabrication. Been 3 months, any recommendations? Thank you for reading.
Steve hasn't been active on here in a long time... he went over to the dark side... "The Facebook"

·
Registered
125 Posts
Steve hasn't been active on here in a long time... he went over to the dark side... "The Facebook"
Nice enough via email. Thats a long ass wait though and I have been quite cordial thus far. I emailed again today. We'll see. Hate to have to claim on my Credit Card, but damnit KB a man can only take so much.

Objectively I do love everything he has available on his website.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I find it amusing some will post the exact same thought on 3 or 4 different FB pages at the same time, then I start to question my intelligence because I took the time to look at each page 🙄.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Nice enough via email. Thats a long ass wait though and I have been quite cordial thus far. I emailed again today. We'll see. Hate to have to claim on my Credit Card, but damnit KB a man can only take so much.

Objectively I do love everything he has available on his website.
Having same issue with a different vendor. Oh well, live and learn.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Also, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. I just know it's a very popular thread and was hoping someone would read it and would be able to vouch for STG. I just want my pipes I paid for ~3 months ago.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Spill the tea Fury, who did it.
I try not to kiss and tell, just wanted you to not feel like the lone ranger, but so far I have been the only one kissing...

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
663 Posts
I really like the green paint. I've never seen a green Fury before, the black frame makes it look great without being overbearing. Referencing Krash's post.

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Thanks! C and C job, pretty inexpensive I thought. Wife still doesn't think it's soft enough, and I do have an air-hog or something type of inflatable seat, but I think she's just not that into riding anymore.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Before

After

STG Ground Pounders. Sound is A+. Price is A+. Admittedly took longer than expected but, damn the craftsmanship is good and I don't think you can beat the price. Very happy with end result.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Pipes match the bike, looks great!

Reactions: Gizmo and RPM22
6721 - 6740 of 6796 Posts