Honda Fury Forums: banner

6741 - 6760 of 6776 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
while you are out there getting the perfect pic, take a video of the pipes, I want to hear them!

Reactions: johnq

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
226 Posts
She has a great voice don't she, now that she's able to breathe.:cool:
And that right side tool bag looks as good as mine.😁

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
226 Posts
Believe me I took two, a before and after. But my file size is too large.
Just setup an account on YouTube.
Upload them and post a link.👍

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Sound clip would be awesome! That's what I did, the youtube route

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Thanks. Sounds great. Can't sneak up on people now.

Reactions: RPM22 and Gizmo

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered
Kuryakyn stilettos
Front and rear
Saw scraped frame post . This is isn’t today for me but I did the same. A simple solution of 1” fork extensions (I did from wild bikers) and a 200/55-18 rear tire (I also did). Fixes the scraping and doesn’t change the look that anyone will notice

·
Registered
27 Posts
Also today drawing up plans to fix that ugly thing we call a license plate holder. Stay tuned for further development and pictures!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
That's funny, same here. However, it does make you feel better just looking at it. That's better medicine than any prescription.
They sure are some good lookin' bikes...the style lines are perfect and our own custom touches add to our grins. The comfort of ownership IS good for the mind, body, and soul. Aren't we the fortunate ones.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They sure are some good lookin' bikes...the style lines are perfect and our own custom touches add to our grins. The comfort of ownership IS good for the mind, body, and soul. Aren't we the fortunate ones.
You got that right brother.

6741 - 6760 of 6776 Posts