Honda Fury Forums: banner

6761 - 6776 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Waiting on my new rear turn signals to arrive. So, I worked on my other Honda. Replaced the fart can muffler on my '92 Civic.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
226 Posts
Package on the right, pair valve delete plates.
All you need is the plates and the rubber plug to block off the air intake for the pair valve solenoid. Hopefully those plates have the dimples. If not you will have to drill the dimples or remove the screws that attach the Reed plate to the cylinder head. You leave the reed plates to seal off the port. The electrical plug/jumper included in your kit is not really necessary. I just tapedup the connector pointed it down and zip tied it to the frame.
What's in the left package?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Package on the right, pair valve delete plates.
All you need is the plates and the rubber plug to block off the air intake for the pair valve solenoid. Hopefully those plates have the dimples. If not you will have to drill the dimples or remove the screws that attach the Reed plate to the cylinder head. You leave the reed plates to seal off the port. The electrical plug/jumper included in your kit is not really necessary. I just tapedup the connector pointed it down and zip tied it to the frame.
What's in the left package?
Lol, that is my "build a cable" kit for the wireless phone charger/holder I put on it. I realize most of you are probably screaming "WTF?!? WHY?", and that's fine, lol, to each their own. Anyways, it was cheap, and the wireless doesn't work, but the USB does. So I'm building my own custom, color matched 2" charge cable.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Lol, that is my "build a cable" kit for the wireless phone charger/holder I put on it. I realize most of you are probably screaming "WTF?!? WHY?", and that's fine, lol, to each their own. Anyways, it was cheap, and the wireless doesn't work, but the USB does. So I'm building my own custom, color matched 2" charge cable.
You go Rick. It's your bike, do what you want. We'll support you to the end.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Strapped her down and hauled south.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Rode it on down to the beach.

6761 - 6776 of 6776 Posts