Honda Fury Forums: banner

6801 - 6802 of 6802 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,407 Posts
I attempted to mount my new Kuryakyn ISO Stirrup pegs today with the adapters that Kuryakyn said worked with ALL their pegs. That's a big ole negatory. So now I have a brand new set of pegs that I'm gonna have to get creative with unless I get some usable response back from customer service. Grrr...
You have to order the foot pegs and adapters separate (the combination purchases don't work for the Fury).

They have two types of peg adapters that I've seen, both are round pin types on the foot peg side. Their round-is foot pegs take a smooth pin so you can rotate the pegs to any position.

Their floorboards take a round pin with ridges, the ridges help the floorboards not rotate on the pins. (a large floorboard rotates much more easily than a small peg, hence the ridges to stop that from happening)

The other side of the adapter is the motorcycle side. For the Fury we need a large rectangle for the front pegs, and a small rectangle for the rear pegs. One side of the rectangle is rounded which allows the pegs to flip up.

If you call (not email) Gin of Ginz Choppers he'll get the right pegs/floorboards and adapters at an honest price. Same with seats and just about anything else.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well shit outta luck on the adapters. Guess I'll have to do what I did with my Spirit and grind off the Honda mounts and drill a hole for a Harley peg mount. Any body got a set of peg plates for sale?

6801 - 6802 of 6802 Posts