Honda Fury Forums: banner
6861 - 6880 of 6883 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
No pull bracket, not yet. Gonna give it a month or so.
It's definitely nice, helps a lot. I have a ton of stop and go lane traffic and we're not allowed to split or shoulder ride, so it was a must for me...

Reactions: Gizmo and FURY-S1

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
489 Posts
Just use a GPS app on your phone 😁

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
That looks fan-fuckin-tastic. I need some details. What all does the speedo delete entail? How do you know when it's time to fuel up?
First of all, thank you very much. Unbolt it and remove it from the handlebars, unplug it from the harness in the headlight bucket. The covers come off by removing 2 push pins and 3 bolts from underneath. I used some LEDs for low fuel, low oil pressure and neutral. The low fuel is the tricky one, you need to run the negative signal into a relay to convert it to a positive output to operate the light. I made a throttle body cover out of .06 stainless and mounted my LEDs and garage door opener. @GunShow69 did a write up on the low fuel light a few years ago. Here is how you hook up the relay from the tank thermosister. The neutral and low oil is nothing more than tapping into the harness under the tank. All of the signals are negative so you just supply 12+ to the LED and tap the color coded wire to the negative side of the light. Everything can be done right under the tank.
Rectangle Slope Parallel Font Circle
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
307 Posts
Day 2,
Got everything reassembled and bled.

The braided hose adds a little contrast to all the dark colors and the titanium ends match nicely with the wheels.

When the sun hits it, it pops without standing out.

Now to see how it holds up. Did clean and lightly scuff the surface but there are a couple of spots that the paint rubbed off but they are hidden and was hard to scuff up.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Thanks again for the Fat Bars.Furi15. Finally got a ride today.

Still gotta clean up/hide some wires finish the speedo bracket but its in place for now.
Those look killer. I really like the black bar with polished risers. They set that bike off.

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
207 Posts
I wish I could use medical Marijuana but I work for local government and have a CDL with a Hazmat endorsement & a concealed carry permit. So I can't. I won't take pain killers either. Compression and warmth and some Aspercream for arthritis is about it.
Don't know where you live ? But here in Desmoines IA we a couple real good Acupuncture places. I personally know a person that was carried in to an Acupuncturist with bed ridden RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. 4 Months later she was back working. They can't fix everything but they can do alot. If you are in California. I think insurance has to pay for it. Keep up the fight.

6861 - 6880 of 6883 Posts