Honda Fury Forums: banner
6881 - 6900 of 6925 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
208 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
596 Posts
Don't know where you live ? But here in Desmoines IA we a couple real good Acupuncture places. I personally know a person that was carried in to an Acupuncturist with bed ridden RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. 4 Months later she was back working. They can't fix everything but they can do alot. If you are in California. I think insurance has to pay for it. Keep up the fight.
I'm in Daytona Florida and I will look into this for sure. Thank you 😊

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
What brand foot controls? Are they stock position? I like the plate. Not huge and not small.
They are one of the styles that I fabricate. I move the foot peg forward .75 and down .50. I make them to be used with the HD clevises so any foot get can be mounted. The material I used on those are .75 6061 aluminum. I use various thicknesses, depending on what anyone wants.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Diggin those peg plates! One question tho. Did the highway peg instruction specifically say to put the bolt/nut on in that direction? If so, awesome. If not, then I'd suggest flipping them. It may seem like a small detail, but if on the rare possibility that the nut backs off in that orientation, the bolt will fall out and you'll lose a peg. If you flip it, then the nut would fall off, but gravity will keep the bolt in place and you won't instantly lose your peg...

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Removed some parking pass stickers from the forks from the previous owner.
De-badged the rear fender.
Removed the passenger seat pad.

Question: I used the two washers from the passenger seat to fill the gap. What are you guys doing? View attachment 241312
I used those push pins for auto interior. Hit it with some 800 and clear coat.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Diggin those peg plates! One question tho. Did the highway peg instruction specifically say to put the bolt/nut on in that direction? If so, awesome. If not, then I'd suggest flipping them. It may seem like a small detail, but if on the rare possibility that the nut backs off in that orientation, the bolt will fall out and you'll lose a peg. If you flip it, then the nut would fall off, but gravity will keep the bolt in place and you won't instantly lose your peg...

Just my $0.02
Yes, first picture was incorrectly mounted. Second pic showed it correctly. Good observation. 👍

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
596 Posts
Re Coated exhaust and added a couple DEI heat shields to the pipes. All so DEI reflect-a-cool on the clutch cover. That's not perfect but it covers the melted part from the previous owner laying her down.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
596 Posts
Fixed left rear signal, broken wire.
While I was back there I installed another run & brake light. Mounted with seat screw in fender, really bright LED. And finally mounted and connected LED gear indicator. Pics of completed job.
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Gear indicator mounted to front signal.
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I can see it perfectly on right side signal.
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Fuel tank

6881 - 6900 of 6925 Posts