Honda Fury Forums: banner
6901 - 6920 of 6925 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
So, I bought the bike with an integrated, fender mounted tail light/turn signal LED set up but the cheap bracket snapped on me. I'd like to replace it with a more traditional sidemount, axle mounted tail light and just not worry about the turn signals (legal to use your left hand in Alabama). There's only 2 wires going to the light though so I'm stumped since I need a wire for the running light, brake light and ground. Anybody got a wiring diagram or can point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
So, I bought the bike with an integrated, fender mounted tail light/turn signal LED set up but the cheap bracket snapped on me. I'd like to replace it with a more traditional sidemount, axle mounted tail light and just not worry about the turn signals (legal to use your left hand in Alabama). There's only 2 wires going to the light though so I'm stumped since I need a wire for the running light, brake light and ground. Anybody got a wiring diagram or can point me in the right direction?

Or if you want to see it for yourself, go here Fury Service Manual Wiring diagrams are section 23

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
596 Posts
Wow, just noticed that rear tire in the second pic. You can tell there are really no twisty roads in the flatland of Florida. Just long straightaways. 😎

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
596 Posts
Removed some parking pass stickers from the forks from the previous owner.
De-badged the rear fender.
Removed the passenger seat pad.

Question: I used the two washers from the passenger seat to fill the gap. What are you guys doing? View attachment 241312
I cut a rubber grommet down uses a SS washer a little smaller in diameter and a SS screw. Looks factory.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I finally got a chance to install my GPS speedometer. I made the mount out of 316 Stainless, spent about 3 hours polishing it and put it on. I'm a chrome junkie and never thought I would say this, but I didn't like the polished finish on this piece. I ended up painting it the same color as the frame and it was a good choice, in my opinion. The GPS is great.
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive design
Automotive lighting Fuel tank Hood Automotive tire Plant
Tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Fuel tank
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Plant Vehicle

6901 - 6920 of 6925 Posts