Honda Fury Forums: banner
7041 - 7048 of 7048 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,838 Posts
Fresh oil and filter. Waiting on 1 more part and I will post pics of the updates done since the middle of February. It's been a long 8 weeks.

Rectangle Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Gas

·
Registered
431 Posts
So I just got new bars(again), air intake, side plate mount.. I know I am forgetting something.
so the bars are 6 inch up and 6 inch back t bars, the air intake is cobra, accutronix plate mount..
waiting on air ride and it is Arnott brand...
still have to install everything and paint the bike.

·
Registered
431 Posts
So I just got new bars(again), air intake, side plate mount.. I know I am forgetting something.
so the bars are 6 inch up and 6 inch back t bars, the air intake is cobra, accutronix plate mount..
waiting on air ride and it is Arnott brand...
still have to install everything and paint the bike.
SEAT!!!! I forgot thee seat ... got a mustang tripper fastback seat.... yeah I got all kinds of shit... still in the middle of rebuilding a harley for a guy that kind of sucks(the guy sucks)... he keeps bringing stuff to the shop that does not fit anything i will post picks soon

·
Premium Member
621 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not necessarily done to, more a done for. Been looking for a good quality tire gauge that can be easily used on the bike as well as the rest of the stable. Almost all the ones I looked at eather had a straight or 45* chuck. With the bag/plate mount checking the rear from the left side is a pain at best and takes a few trys to get a good reading. Going from the right, well, we all know that fun. I did come across one from "Bike Master" that has a 90* chuck on a 14" braided hose connected to a heavy rubber cased gauge. First time I came across it on Amazon it was listed for just under $50 and I couldn't bring myself to paying that much for it. Last night found it listed for $26. 24 hrs later its here and it is really nice and dead on accurate.
If you have been looking for a tyre gauge or want something nicer grabe one wile there at the reduced price.

7041 - 7048 of 7048 Posts