Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what did you get for Christmas?

(We are opening a few tonight with my side of the family then the rest tomorrow morning.)

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since most have not opened presents yet, I’ll share what I got my wife.

TV for the bedroom w/ High Definition cable box
Couple of scented candles
Running Gloves
Car Wash coupons
Some of her favorite candies
Nook electronic book reader ( color)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I only care about getting one thing, and she bought her self a buncha stuff at victorias secret. Its looking promising:D

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I bought my wife a new purse filled it with $200 in cash ,eight $100 gift cards to her favorite stores along with gift cards to the hair dresser and nail sloon with a note saying knock yourself out. This is of coarse after I got my ass reemed after she found my paypal receipts for my new eight degree trees and the ignition cover I have on order. Merry X-mas honey!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I bought my wife a new purse filled it with $200 in cash ,eight $100 gift cards to her favorite stores along with gift cards to the hair dresser and nail sloon with a note saying knock yourself out. This is of coarse after I got my ass reemed after she found my paypal receipts for my new eight degree trees and the ignition cover I have on order. Merry X-mas honey!!
Uncle Dave, I didn't get my card yet??

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Fat Man ain't been to my house yet:D Fatass will have to come through the door, fire in the fireplace, it's cold outside.:D

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

Eternal Hope
and a new HD sound system for television!

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Well couple days ago for Christmas I got a 60" LED Sharp Aquos , its awsome . Presents under tree for kids and grandkids , and my other trees from L&M not here yet . Im happy and to all of you Merry Christmas .

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well how do you like it .
Its unbelievable how every aspect of this car screams performance. Someone who doesnt know the car well will think its just about thw horsepower. I let go ove the wheel yesterday at 120mph and that thing stayed straight as an arrow. My z06 was faster but Had some work done to it. I was in love with my 09 z06 but i can see the zr1 filling the hole in my heart the z06 left behind.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Got myself the triple trees and the black BMW 21 inch wheels for my BMW X6. Got my wife a Gucci bag and a set of 18 inch M series wheels for her BMW 328. That's it, no more spending period.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Well this wasnt a present for me or my wife but tonight we had our annual Christmas Eve family get together and my step-daughter got an engagment ring from her boyfriend so in essence we got a future son-in-law for an early Christmas present.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well we still have not opened all the gifts but I have gotten a new Fury long sleeve shirt, the 8* trees from L&M, and the fat forks set from MFR... oh... and almost forgot... a totalled truck from a local Marine. Merry Christmas to all my fellow Fury Brothers and Sisters along with their Families.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
So far I'm 50 bucks closer to future mods (probably will go towards new grips and pegs from DLX) thanks to Grams/Gramps and my parents had a nice photo framed of me cruisin in at Americade last year. Real nice photo but it was right before I got my Fury. I looooovvveed my last bike though and I still miss it from time to time so it's nice to have a picture of me and her.

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
The coolest thing I got is a Might-D-Light. This thing is WAY cool and puts out more light than seems possible.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got...

a hooters calendar and beer coozie! My wife rocks! Got to go to an nfl game for my birthday last month so christmas was light but she sure did a fantastic job!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
So far I woke up with a headache....

1 - 20 of 62 Posts