Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With different led's and smoked lenses. I think this would look hot. I have looked high and low for something like this but this is perfect. Any opinions?

·
Registered
835 Posts
I guess I'm the only one that actually likes the stock headlight...even though it is plastic. I just don't see a need to change it. My husband threatens to swipe it for his Raider on a daily baisis. LOL!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'm the only one that actually likes the stock headlight...even though it is plastic. I just don't see a need to change it. My husband threatens to swipe it for his Raider on a daily baisis. LOL!
Blue, I am with you on the headlight. I have no problem with it, the picture shows the lightbar I really want. Until I saw this lightbar I was going to paint the bell Matte Silver like I am going to do to the side covers. Now I will yhink about a flamed headlight. The bar would be my first step.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Evil, will there be any issues with that fitting? I agree with the others, I like the look of the stock, just not the plastic. That light appears to be much shorter in the picture. I like the long light with a visor lip on the top front.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Blue, I am with you on the headlight. I have no problem with it, the picture shows the lightbar I really want. Until I saw this lightbar I was going to paint the bell Matte Silver like I am going to do to the side covers. Now I will yhink about a flamed headlight. The bar would be my first step.
Cobra has a light bar if my memory serves me correctly... But those little one's aren't too bad that you have picked out... would have to see it on the bike though to decide...

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
looks good, i jsut dont like lights that stick outside the forks, but thats just a personal preference!
I agree. there's gotta be a better way to throw decent lumens* and not have to have coat racks hanging off the bike.

*gotta be seen and still be safe; but, in a stylish way.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
2 Evil i actually like the turn signals.Wonder if you can order the set and fab up the turn's with the stock headlight? IMO that would look pretty slick.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree. there's gotta be a better way to throw decent lumens* and not have to have coat racks hanging off the bike.

*gotta be seen and still be safe; but, in a stylish way.
Yeah I think Im going to get it. I am hoping the t/s are removable though. I would like to have a smoked lense on it. I emailed them and asked about the lense they said nothing would fit it. If you look close at the center mounting you can see wires. To me it seems like a flexible fitment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts