Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just thinking of the many jackets I have. Was wondering what our members have while riding? Denim? Leather, leather w/armor? Textle w/armor? Leather vests? Chaps?

·
Registered
438 Posts
I wear:

Leather jacket with protection.
Motorcycle esquad jeans.
Knees protector underneath the jeans for added protection.
Leather motorcycle shoes.
Leather motorcycle gloves.
Full face helmet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just recieved a pair of leather overpants for christmas from the girlfiriend and I match that up with a textile jacket. Knowing that these are a conflict of interest it looks like I might be changing jackets. Glad you started this thread maybe it will give me a few ideas. Can we designate summer riding vs winter riding?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Power Trip mesh with liner, for summer.
Point Zero pvc/rayon, as a windbreaker, general use jacket.
Skecher boots.

fact: during mfr's visit Schmud showed up with the exact boots and jacket--we were like Devito and Shwartzenegger-TWINS---I was Devito--<figures>

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i'll look around for some--should have done the 'lineup' shot...him and me.
really pathetic.
he got all the looks and i got...willis.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Cold weather:
Police Leather jacket

Olympia Gloves
Jeans
Leather Chaps (if really cold)
Cowboy boots or combat boots depending on my mood.

In the summer, no jacket, just t-shirt, jeans, boots, and fingerless gel gloves.

Always a helmet, usually a half helmet unless it's really cold, then full face.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
i wear a patchwork leather jacket i have had for to many years to count.got 1 for myself and 1 for my wife off a peddlers truck in baltimore md.good money spent.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
FieldSheer's AuquSport
FIELDSHEER The Official Site

Got it in blue to complement the Fury. Blue bikes are faster, so a blue jacket on a blue bike makes it faster still :p

• 600D Carbolex® outer shell
  • YKK front zipper closure
  • CE approved armor in shoulder and elbows with SP Memory Foam® back pad
  • Phosolite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
  • Rainguard® 100% waterproof, breathable barrier and cargo pockets on removable liner
  • Microfiber padded mandarin collar
  • Two hand warmer pockets, zippered map pockets and two cargo lining pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on removable liner
  • 8” zipper pants connection plus universal belt snap
  • Available in sizes S-4XL
Also goes well with that Daytona Blue Flame helmet :cool:Not only is the liner removable, but you can wear just the liner on a day/night where you need something, but nothing too heavy.
And, all the "armor" pads are removable - I keep them all in except the one in the back.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Whats the obsession with the "Blue Bikes", all mischievous acts are happened at night and the night sky is BLACK.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Whats the obsession with the "Blue Bikes", all mischievous acts are happened at night and the night sky is BLACK.
There is no cooler color than blue - it's a fact:

Black is also a lack of color or light.

With blue, you are cool and enlightened. Win-Win!:p

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Black is also a lack of color or light.
Right. Black is absence of light, also know as Dark.

Dark:
a : arising from or showing evil traits or desires : evil <the dark powers that lead to war>
b : dismal, gloomy <had a dark view of the future>
c : lacking knowledge or culture : unenlightened <a dark period in history>
d : relating to grim or depressing circumstances <dark humor>

Sounds like me, alright. :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Even though I am a huge UNC fan and love the Carolina blue, it is hard to describe a chopper style bike as blue in color. Other good examples of blue is the Carribean water (it's pretty), and the sky, it too is pretty to look at. I want a mean, wow factor to my Fury. Just my thought, not to start a war between colors, just feel that there is to much love for the blue and not the BLACK.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Cold weather I wear a Road River jacket and jeans. Summer, T-shirt and shorts, even flip flops on occasion.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts