Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, have the Matte Silv Fury. Sat i ordered some Chrome Cobra Swept pipes and Power Commander. Got a call today from dealer, pipes are on Backorder till Aug or so... Ended up getting The Black Swepts... Never really thought about them at first but I think the black will look alot meaner due to the matte silver, blk frame, wheels etc... What yas think? Thx.. Plus the PVC was recommended, that's why I went with it... Good choice??

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Hey all, have the Matte Silv Fury. Sat i ordered some Chrome Cobra Swept pipes and Power Commander. Got a call today from dealer, pipes are on Backorder till Aug or so... Ended up getting The Black Swepts... Never really thought about them at first but I think the black will look alot meaner due to the matte silver, blk frame, wheels etc... What yas think? Thx.. Plus the PVC was recommended, that's why I went with it... Good choice??
IMO the black is the better choice. I added the black Viper 2 pipes to my Matte Silver. Sounds like you made good choices. If you search on here for other Matte Silver, you'll see that most went with black.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
DO NOT FORGET! That black coating is considered a green coating and is fragile till tempered by heat. Treat gently while installing, cover everything you could bump or scratch it with. Be careful with your tools. Wipe all fingerprints before start up.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
IMO,the Matte Silver was the biggest decision and the best looking.Pipes are a personal thing,i really like the bikes with the black pipes but i knew i was gonna paint alot of my covers black so i wanted the chrome pipes to help offset the matte and the black.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Canoesmasher your bike looks Awesome,been looking for a pic or on you tube of a matte silv with the blk Cobra Swepts, thx very much... And thanks alot guys for all your possitive input, appreciate it...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another thing guys plz, will it be a noticeable difference with the PCV, sound, performance etc... Already read about lower mpg but I don't give a rats azz bout that,lol.. They should be installed this week... Yeah yeah yeah I know, do it myself lol... I'd screw it all up, I just as soon pay... I haven't even took the reflectors yet cause I know somehow I'd make it look worse...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't get me wrong though, I wish I could do all the work to it myself... I hate dropping my pride and joy off and leaving it... Basically trust no one, no one rides it either... No way... :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well test rides, I don't even like that... Day I picked it up it had 5 miles on it... Kept quiet but wasn't happy... Think I over reacted? How are you guys about stuff like that... Thx

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just ment getting a new bike is the begginning of a new realionship, I'm going to be bring my bike there etc for services and whatnot so I figure why be a dink.. When my bikes there I'd rather me and it somewhat be treated with respect... Ya never know these days with people...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.