Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife says all I do now is Fury:mad: Fury Forum, Clean and shine Fury, ride Fury, wanting to park Fury inside the house etc. etc. lol. Just wondering if you guys are getting into any trouble spending to much time with your Fury???? Wife says why dont ya just marry the Fury..........................

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
wow! that sounds just like my wife! (is that all you think about)

·
Registered
46 Posts
well i have to agree with all the above....I also own a honda TRX450r(racing ATV) and all my wife says is i spend all my time on these two sites. The good thingis my wife loves to ride with me she doesnt complain too much. Enjoy sharing info/ getting info from you guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hell, my wife's the one who gets to ride the new Fury! My tasks are simply maintaining it. Even tho' I love wrenching I think when it comes to this Honda I'll feel more like the Maytag repairman...not much to do. At least I have my HDs to keep me busy. heheheheh

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Mine is fine with it. She just wants me to put the sissy bar on so she doesn't feel like she is going to slide off the seat (she almost has a couple of times when I hit the gas).

·
Registered
615 Posts
Im pretty fortunate, My girlfriend never complains IN FACT shes always asking me, "when we going riding again?" maybe thats because she has her own ride (08 ninja 250)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Mine trys to pretend it doesn't exist. I bought it May 21 and she still hasn't seen it.
You're good! Mine rarely notices any mods and I like it like that. :) As far as what does mine think? That's funny.. thinking is not a wife's best forte'

I'm sure at one point they'll bitch about it anyway... if it ain't one thing, it will be another :rolleyes:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wife says all I do now is Fury:mad: Fury Forum, Clean and shine Fury, ride Fury, wanting to park Fury inside the house etc. etc. lol. Just wondering if you guys are getting into any trouble spending to much time with your Fury???? Wife says why dont ya just marry the Fury..........................
Thats why i have slowed down on the Forum because im not slowing down on the riding. Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
My wife is not too happy with me wanting to trade in my VTX 1300 for a Fury. I got the VTX1300 less that a year ago and she says, "why do you need a different bike now?"

I tell her, "have you seen the Fury??!!??", but she doesn't understand....

I gotta have it....

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
When she looks at it :eek: she assures me that everything is ok, but I get this strange feeling :confused: there is some undesirable intentions there :( . Got to ride though :D because it's just way to cool :cool: !

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
fury

when i told my wife i was getting a fury ,her answer was (what color you gonna get?hot dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got #311

·
Registered
835 Posts
Well, as the "Other Half" I have called my husband's Raider, his "mistress" but all in fun. I have had as much influence, and get as much pleasure out of building the bike as he does. Only problem is that I take my beginner rider class in two weeks and when my Fury comes home, well his Raider has to go on a mod diet until I get caught up. LOL! I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My Fury IS my other half! Best damn women i've ever had. Lets me ride her when ever i want. I can go soft and slow, or ride her hard and fast. And she doesn't get mad when i take a different one for a test drive just to try something different.:cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts