Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what other dealers in the country have been saying about when and how many Fury's they will be receiving. I'm located near Harrisburg Pa and of the three dealerships around they stated the following:

"The Fury will be in around April and they are getting one, which is on order. They hope more will follow but are not sure."

"Honda has pushed the release date back to May or June. And we will be getting one of each"

"We are getting one of each color and I'll call you when they come in."

The two later dealers wouldn't even check their ordersheet for me so needless to say I put my deposit with the first dealer who claimed they are getting the Special Edition model.

What has your dealer told you about the Fury?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I just got back from the dealer(March 7th) and they told me that they'll have them in the 1st week of april and the 1st LE will be a demo model that they CANT sell but other bikes will coming in that same week!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I"ll Take It

I'm first in line at my local Honda stealership and they told me they were getting some (unknown) how many in April and they had no idea on the colors.

If the 1st one that showed up was pink- I'd take it. Although I'd rather have the SE.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My dealer told me he has non-ABS bikes arriving in April.... but the ABS version won't be in until June at the earliest :(

·
Registered
148 Posts
At least you guys will be getting yours in Apr. I'm only getting mine in mid May. Our Honda dealer is only getting four and that's it t'il next year. I got the last one of theirs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least you guys will be getting yours in Apr. I'm only getting mine in mid May. Our Honda dealer is only getting four and that's it t'il next year. I got the last one of theirs.
Well, hopefully they will be in by early april :) Why is it you won't get yours till mid May? Is it because your in Canada?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
My dealer insists that he's getting a blue Fury "ANY DAY NOW". This guy is killing me.
From what I understand the dealer will hear from honda when the motorcycle ships. Did you ask if he heard it direct from honda or from his honda rep? I hope he's right though :)

The weather is getting nice up here in the northeast so I hope early April it is!

I posted on the Fury Facebook page and was notified by another member that Honda Powerhouse Dealers will see inventory in May...I never even knew there was such a thing as Powerhouse dealers :( http://powersports.honda.com/dealers.aspx

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went to a different dealer about 30 miles away, bigger dealer than the 2 nearby and he was not aware of when he might get the bikes, he was saying probably this summer sometime but certainly not before.

My local dealer still says he will have one on the floor in a few weeks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I called 3 different Powerhouse dealers this morning. All say their first one is coming in the mid to end of April. The colors are black and blue coming in first. They say after the first the next won't come in till may sometime and then june and so on.

I was able to get on a list to be notified when the first one comes in for a "private" showing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My buddy just called me and said they had a 2010 Fury on the vehicle sheet at a local wholesale motorcycle auction. He looked around for it but couldn't find it. He came across a guy unloading Honda motorcycles and asked him. The Honda guy said there was susposed to be a SE Fury there but the dealer in New Jersey recently sold it and the customer took delivery. I call BS but figured I'd share it...maybe it was one of the bikes from the NY show?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll buy the black and blue Fury's in April story. My local Honda power-whatever-its-called Dealer said they are getting one black one and one blue one in April. The idiot who said he'd have the blue one in March was mistaken. I have a deposit on the blue one and I can't wait. Patience is a virtue>>>

·
Registered
13 Posts
I checked on my blue Fury yesterday at my local Honda dealer. They insist it will be here this month, but still no official ship date yet. On a positive note, they had already received a shipment of the billet chrome accessory parts and custom seats from Honda. Naturally, I grabbed up all the chrome I could, and a sweet "Vector" seat. Now all I need is the bike...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts