Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I"ll Take It

I'm first in line at my local Honda stealership and they told me they were getting some (unknown) how many in April and they had no idea on the colors.

If the 1st one that showed up was pink- I'd take it. Although I'd rather have the SE.

· Registered
13 Posts
I'll buy the black and blue Fury's in April story. My local Honda power-whatever-its-called Dealer said they are getting one black one and one blue one in April. The idiot who said he'd have the blue one in March was mistaken. I have a deposit on the blue one and I can't wait. Patience is a virtue>>>

· Registered
13 Posts
I checked on my blue Fury yesterday at my local Honda dealer. They insist it will be here this month, but still no official ship date yet. On a positive note, they had already received a shipment of the billet chrome accessory parts and custom seats from Honda. Naturally, I grabbed up all the chrome I could, and a sweet "Vector" seat. Now all I need is the bike...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.