Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys (and gals), what is it? The first one to guess it right (except for Gar, specifically) wins a Kewpie Doll, or at least a commendation for paying attention.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
rev indicator

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
A/F meter for dual O2 sensor gauge

Old news.. you joined when BarFury... November...

Regurgitating...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
A/F meter for dual O2 sensor gauge

Old news.. you joined when BarFury... November...

Regurgitating...
Don't get smart, youngster; I'll put you on my NO RESPONSE LIST! LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Don't get smart, youngster; I put you on my NO RESPONSE LIST! LOL.

Cheers
Youngster... cool haven't been called that in a century or two..
Now since I'm feeling like a youngster, maybe I can go try a wheelie on my Fury... yea right..:p

Wooo hoo rain cleared up.. sky looks clear, off for a ride..

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Youngster... cool haven't been called that in a century or two..
Now since I'm feeling like a youngster, maybe I can go try a wheelie on my Fury... yea right..:p

Wooo hoo rain cleared up.. sky looks clear, off for a ride..
OK, that's it! Your name has been redacted from my Social Calendar, and I'm crossing you off my Dance Card! And oh, on behalf of all the rest of us who can't even get out the front door because the f.......ing snow's too deep, THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN ABOUT YOUR FINE WEATHER! LOL.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Come on Fred, everybody knows it’s a speedometer with a dual alien presence meter directly linked to area 51 only a few hundred miles from your house and that it's what's making you so scared ever since you turned it on that you're afraid to go back in the garage and wash your bike :eek: !!!
Actually, it's an Integrated Dual-Channel Broad-Spectrum Bullshit Meter (IDCBSBSM), one channel for High-Level Bullshit (HLBS), and one for low (LLBS), and right now both channels are flashing and screaming, "Danger!, Danger!, young Will". :D

Cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on Fred, everybody knows it’s a speedometer with a dual alien presence meter directly linked to area 51 only a few hundred miles from your house and that it's what's making you so scared ever since you turned it on that you're afraid to go back in the garage and wash your bike :eek: !!!
Well YA, Duh; everybody KNOWS there's aliens out here! Have I told you 'bout the time I was abducted, taken up in to their Mother Ship, and they all wanted to have sex with me? No? OK, sit back and get comfortable, this is going to take awhile. One dark night, out here in the desert...............

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
OK, that's it! Your name has been redacted from my Social Calendar, and I'm crossing you off my Dance Card! And oh, on behalf of all the rest of us who can't even get out the front door because the f.......ing snow's too deep, THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN ABOUT YOUR FINE WEATHER! LOL.

Cheers
Wasn't meaning to rub it in.. but living here allows for year round riding.. I was having riding withdrawals from all the rain we been getting...
So I go for a ride, and on the way back the wind was out of control.. It blew me from one lane to the other..
Was a good ride just the same, picked up a cup of java downtown..
I know Larry told me to quit posting pictures from here, now I need to refrain from riding posts too..!
Man.. before long I'll:cool: just be sequestered to read only... lol

·
Registered
889 Posts
It's the speedometer and dummy light cluster for a 2010 Honda Fury. :cool: Where's my prize?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts