Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Still prefer this one ...

AFR gauge has been a backburner item for awhile for me; probably stay that way for awhile, as current projects are sucking up all the disposable moolah atm. That said, still prefer this gauge; I remain convinced dual cylinder monitoring isn't really worth it for a fury ... :cool: although it's great to see one mounted on a fury though; always wondered where I'd put one ...

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
By the way, it looks like ogwutang was the first one across the line with the correct answer. Since Kewpie Dolls haven't been around since the early part of the last century, I guess you'll have to settle for my congratulations and commendation for being astute and having paid attention.
Cheers
Damn! So close to a free kewpie, yet so far ... :rolleyes: Ah well, guess I'll just have to settle for the lottery one of these days :)

Btw Bar even though I think single-cyl monitoring will be sufficient for our furies, that doesn't mean for a sec I won't be *very* interested in what your dual stoich meter eventually tells you; hopefully you'll be posting as things develop. Who knows, maybe there'll be more difference than any of us suspect; please update us all as you cross into the light, so to speak :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.