Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have Rivco MIRLED mirrors. They have turn lights built in both facing forward and indicators on the outside edge of the mirror.

Got rid of the lolipop turns on the fork tubes. I think it gives the bike a sleeker look.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Tear Drop mirrors from Chrome Glow

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I have the demoncycle claw. Too small to be of much use but love the look. If you like the claw look but want to be able to see something behind, there are Arlen Ness mirrors with the same shape that are larger.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
i have the kury scythe II. some have problems with the left mirror working it's way loose. mine did at first but a little loc-tite ( blue ) fixed right up. i have had no problems since. the mirrors extend straight outward enough
( don't follow handelbars ) for me to see clearly behind me and have enough clearence for hands with thick winter gloves

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Muth mirrors
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Metric Cruisers Oval Signal ® Mirrors [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Fits: Victory, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki Cruisers[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Item: 220-0224-C- Convex Glass[/FONT]
Muth Motorcycle Mirrors - Motorcycle LED Signal Mirrors - Motorcycle Mirror
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]*[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Fits most Metric Cruisers w/10mm mirror mounting stems.[/FONT]

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Generic billet chrome swept mirrors.

They retail for 40 a pop but didn't cost me anything. My father bought them for his suzuki M50 and hated them because he couldn't see a damn thing out of them. So he gave them to me to try. After a couple months of tedious adjusting I can see the lane behind me if I duck down and look from an angle.

I would have never purchased these mirrors myself because I do like to actually use my mirrors. but after installing them they look so good and go with the lines of the bike and look pretty bad ass. but that's about all they're good for.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rad III no adapters needed,no loctite needed,no messing with needed. Can see what's behind you.Mirror glass even cuts glare.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Exactly, nice look mirrors AND functional even better than the stockers.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
While perusing the Forum galleries and albums I noticed very few repeated mirror and pipe designs on our bikes. (not counting OEM or unchanged Furys)

It just seems like you never see the same set of mirrors (or pipes) more than a couple of times. Tons of options out there.

Personally, since I ride I-95 daily, I use the Kury Magnums--wouldn't leave home without them.
they're quite ugly, but give me a huge view of the "enemy's" approach!:D:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts