Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to see who has put a radio or speakers on their Fury? Last year I bought 2 itube speakers and gave them a try. They didn't work as well as I wanted, you could barely hear anything over 25 mph. I checked some of the other threads and saw the pyle setup and some suggestions on the shark system. Looking for some feedback on any sound system and pictures of how they look on the bike. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I have the PYLE which has 100 watt amplifier and can only hear it till I hit about 45mph. They now have some that are 200 and more watts that I was thinking of upgrading to soon.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I just listen to the PURRR of my engine.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey everyone, just wanted to see who has put a radio or speakers on their Fury?
You need a screen to create a pocket of still air. I have Kury sound of chrome speakers & a big shot screen, they are only about 50 watt but I like the look of the them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
You need a screen to create a pocket of still air. I have Kury sound of chrome speakers & a big shot screen, they are only about 50 watt but I like the look of the them.
by the time youv got your bike up to 30mph Lofty you'll have ridden off the end of your island ,lol :D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Buy some 2 way 6x9's, a sound ordinance amp, a JVC reciever, and do a custom install.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
How do you have em mounted?
I have them mounted on the bars pointing straight at me. They are about a foot apart from one another. For city riding they are great, but once I hit any high speeds you can't even tell if they're on or not.

I do have a shield but it only goes on for long trips.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have them mounted on the bars pointing straight at me. They are about a foot apart from one another. For city riding they are great, but once I hit any high speeds you can't even tell if they're on or not.

I do have a shield but it only goes on for long trips.
I have the same windscreen as you. I was looking at the 600 watt system from Shark. They mount to the mirror brackets. Just wanted to see if anyone had them on and what they look like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts