Honda Fury Forums: banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine’s a 2010, I got it in 2018 with around 4800 on it. In about 7 months I’ve put over 5000 on it. LOOOOOOOVE this bike, so much fun. Handles great and plenty of power. I’m an introvert, but I get lots of compliments and looks on it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
2013 Black bought in 2018 stock with 500 miles on it. Now have only 1500 miles on it. Cobra slip ons, windshield and just added a saddlemen seat. Hoping to put more miles on it now with new seat. Love the looks but not crazy about weight and handling. Thinking of possibly selling. Also have a 1988 Yamaha xt600. Love this bike, bought it 2 years ago. About 13500 miles in it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2013 Fury, bought as NOS( new old stock) in 2018. Had shipped from extreme north to Texas. Now has 01920 miles on it. Mods...2-1 exhaust, ecm reprogram, Corbin seat & backrest. Best upgrade nitrous oxide..yep, magic button. Wakes up nicely.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Complete hand made custom system. Piggy-backed fuel injectors with hand soldered driver module to deliver fuel, oversized fuel injectors, and nitrous parts I had laying around. Had v-max years ago that I put the button on...and it took a lot more effort then...but available parts and electronics much easier now. Plus with social distance, and layed off status...had time to play. Just bought complete used 1300 engine and trans on eBay...going to bump compression to 10.5, and see what I can do about some much better pistons...what the hell...got time to play right now, and have access to machine shop...

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Complete hand made custom system. Piggy-backed fuel injectors with hand soldered driver module to deliver fuel, oversized fuel injectors, and nitrous parts I had laying around. Had v-max years ago that I put the button on...and it took a lot more effort then...but available parts and electronics much easier now. Plus with social distance, and layed off status...had time to play. Just bought complete used 1300 engine and trans on eBay...going to bump compression to 10.5, and see what I can do about some much better pistons...what the hell...got time to play right now, and have access to machine shop...
Not sure where your located but I still have my engine/transmission with 18k miles on it... not sure what you paid for the one you bought.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Sounds like a dream nice to have access to a machine shop right now.
You should post a tech write-up on your setup...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Blue 2016 (my 1st motorcycle) bought in DEC 2018 w/319 miles. Stolen/Recovered/Arrest FEB 2019. Repaired and graduated from parking lots to back roads DEC 2019. Cruised 121 miles yesterday w/speeds up to 70mph. Still a newbie but getting better w/each ride. Currently, 1495 miles on the odometer. Thief put 256 miles on it during the two weeks he possessed it. 3 yrs. prison, 5 yrs. probation, $5K restitution jointly w/accomplice.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
2019 Dark Blue. 6,100. Miles. Road burner pipes, 8 deg Triple Tree, license plate relocation, Baron Air kit, Led Lights waiting for install, Hope to send ECM for Reflash next week. Kick ass Bike.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts