Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what you guys think about this? i slightly painted the radiator so the grill design can be more visible. also if you pay close attencion i put tape on outside of grill and painted the inside grill so you can see were the grill skull and flame accents are painted. "the outline between the inside and outside" if it makes sense. here's two pics

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
!!!!POP!!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Now that is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY Cool! INOVATION at it's best! Congratulations on a job WELL DONE!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Well done.
After seeing you do that I thought "I am gonna do that" Then I realized my frame and radiator are both black. DUH.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
will do with maltese cross...thanks for idea

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks great! now you just need some blue LEDs in there to really set it off.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys for the input. at first i was like should i do it. finally i said what the hell lets do it. about the leds great idea i will try for sure. thanks.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
You had to paint yours to match, mine came from the factory matching my frame and tins.....ohh wait I got black

·
Registered
889 Posts
Well done.
After seeing you do that I thought "I am gonna do that" Then I realized my frame and radiator are both black. DUH.
I think in your situation, red radiator fins might be a little too much... But, some red on the outside edges of the crosses would really set it off. Tape the whole thing and razor blade the edges..... Wouldn't be too difficult. Maybe play with photoshop first to see what you think

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Well since I'll be re-painting all my plastics this winter might as well add this to the list.:p
Looks really cool,good job.:D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Wow definitely a good idea! I like it. I think red would look pretty damn good in my eyes. You think that blue will hold up to the heat?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow definitely a good idea! I like it. I think red would look pretty damn good in my eyes. You think that blue will hold up to the heat?
well it should hold. Its high heat paint for outdoor use. I had it already for approx a week and rode approx 100 miles and still looks good. If paints fades or comes off i will let you know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts