Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's I'm just looking for a little help from the smartest Fury folk on the planet. I'm thinking... I said "thinking" about trading in my Fury for something else. I'm thinking of a bagger. Anyways, it's a 2012 Fury, 1,711 miles, FSD Exhaust, Mustang Front and Rear Seats with both backrest, LED Tail Light Bar, Side mount plate frame and Kuraykn pegs and cruise pegs... Perfect condition!

Anyone out there tell me what it's worth on an aggressive trade in number as well as what I might be able to sell it outright for.

As always, I appreciate any help ya'll can give me!:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
You would be better off removing all your aftermarket upgrades before selling or trading the bike in as they will bring you little to no value. Your upgrades will bring you much more selling them yourself. Good look! Let me know if you sell the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Your best bet is to find a stock exhaust that someone will sell you or give to you for shipping and then sell the FSD. The more aftermarket things you have to sell is going to help your chances of recouping as much money as possible.

·
Registered
208 Posts
cruse pegs

I would like to see a picture of your cruse pegs. I'm thinking they would be a better option for me than extended controls.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I was lucky to get 7000 for a trade in offer for mine. I walked out and said Don't waste my time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts