Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
So what should I make next? So far I made my grips, my pegs, and turn signal mounts. I want to fab my own Intake, but maybe a sissy bar first. Whatcha think?
on l&m's sponsor scroller there is an intake on the M109. I like it. I was told its a moflo. I done some searching and this is what I have found at

www.viciouscycleworks.us

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I think there's a lot of interest in getting a sissy bar for the Fury.....my wife needs something back there to lean against....I like ginz's but they are pricey.
Yea... especially for just two bent bars welded together... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Better then the harley this weekend that looked like it had a garden trellis on the back of it.
Probably true... I still can't see the costs in some of these items though, especially a 350$+ sissy bar? I like them and they have nice quality to them, but... I work in a production factory and know some of these costs are jacked up 1000% or more... I just don't get it... What mc750 is doing is cool... making products for the right price and then selling it to the public, especially for the turn signal mounts... Blah, I'll get off the soapbox now...:mad:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Probably true... I still can't see the costs in some of these items though, especially a 350$+ sissy bar? I like them and they have nice quality to them, but... I work in a production factory and know some of these costs are jacked up 1000% or more... I just don't get it... What mc750 is doing is cool... making products for the right price and then selling it to the public, especially for the turn signal mounts... Blah, I'll get off the soapbox now...:mad:
Alot of people are stuck on brands. True with this true with alot of stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.