Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering what it was that drew people to the Fury. Here is the question for all - If you could only choose one most favorite thing about the Fury that made you want to own one....what was it?

As for me it was the clean stretched look.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The chopper style is what grabbed me, but specifically the two visual impacts that immediately turned me to the bike were 1. the colormatched frame/tank and 2. those beautiful big cylinder covers rolling out under the frame.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhhh..... 2 things is cheating.......just the one most favorite. I found myself doing the same thing, naming more than one....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Let's be honest here. Honda stepped so far out of the box with the Fury that it was absolutely shocking to the entire riding world. You know HD has been kicking themselves hard in the hind quarters for not having done this themselves. And I'm sorry to say HD....the Rocker doesn't even come close!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honda took a chance and hit the bulls eye..

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would have to say, the overall appearance of the bike. It just happens to be a plus that its a Honda and the price was right.

I had been looking at getting back on 2 wheels the last couple of years or so. I looked at several HD's, the Raider... and then I found the Fury. I had seen pics of it, but a buddy called me one day and said I needed to go look at and sit on one. The rest, as they say, is history.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.