Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Gang,

Hope everyone is doing well... I'm not one to start a thread but I've searched this site, as well as the internet and I cannot find an aftermarket chrome dipstick for my 2010 Fury. Also, I can't locate those billeted bullets (not sure on the description) for the front wheels...

I remember companies knocking themselves out to get new parts back in the day... what happened?

If you have a link, please post along with your comment... thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
4,189 Posts
There's a face I haven't seen in a while, welcome back!

From my experience, when a vehicle is new it generates the most excitement, then the excitement dies off. If it turns out to be a low-volume seller the parts supply dies off also and only a few distributors will continue supplying a select few parts.

A couple forum members make parts, the quality has been excellent.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Hedgehog for the reply... I may just dig out my stock dipstick and send the worn one to the chromer.. thanks again... still loving the Fury... I think it has about 80,000 miles on it... no big issues. I put that new SLK headlight in a couple of days ago.. looking forward to a brighter ride home tonight!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately ....due to our current....SITUATION ...most of the parts seem to be coming out of China
Yes, It is sad that countries can't produce products within their own borders. I'm often curious about what kind of things are made in Russia.. China steals the tech and then mass produces with slave labor..

On a side note, that SLK headlight lit up the road last night, like nobodies business... undoubtedly the brightest light I have ever had on a motorcycle!

·
Registered
2010 Fury
582 Posts
Yes, It is sad that countries can't produce products within their own borders. I'm often curious about what kind of things are made in Russia.. China steals the tech and then mass produces with slave labor..

On a side note, that SLK headlight lit up the road last night, like nobodies business... undoubtedly the brightest light I have ever had on a motorcycle!
Russian made...

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

...and vodka.
I actually think that they "get" me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts