Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could see a Fury in the next few days? Is there anybody's dealer that has one? or a motorcycle show or something? I'm willing to travel this weekend to see it "live"

·
Registered
616 Posts
They are getting 1 black(demo) 1 blue and 1 LE(dibbs) for april. In may they're getting 6 fury's and that will be a mixed batch!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The flat "black" they call it matte silver I think is not to be available till the second mo.(May) All other colors are available and are to be shipped the end of this mo.(as per dealer net on fri) ABS will not be here till later in the summer----LATER. We have all colors ordered and should have pleanty of stock as soon as they arrive. planning a VIP demo ride as soon as we get our demo. if you are interested Harbor Honda in Benton Harbor Mi . Just sign up on the guest book and you will recieve the latest news on the release. We got the acc pkg we ordered a week ago. and will be getting those out on our e store this week. Let me know if you need a bike or need more info. We are honest and that builds the best dealership. Check out our site or let us know what you are looking for. Anything Honda,currant or non-currant I would be glad to work for you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My dealer will have the them 1st week of april, Thats the earliest that I've heard. "hondamotorsports.net"
I'm heading this weekend to the biggest Honda Motorcycle dealer in Florida to see if they got in the Fury or what.

Do you guys know if dealerships allow you to test drive bike???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts