Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while now, perhaps only a few days. But where is RedSpawnSilver? No new threads, no replies to posts.......

Someone must be keeping tabs on him :p

Does that mean I miss him and his witty banter? :eek:

·
Registered
886 Posts
It's been a while now, perhaps only a few days. But where is RedSpawnSilver? No new threads, no replies to posts.......

Someone must be keeping tabs on him :p

Does that mean I miss him and his witty banter? :eek:
He had a ride he was participating in at some point this weekend.... Then, I'm sure he had to kill some brewskies with the group.... He may still be recovering....:eek: I'm sure he will be back on here soon.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Thanks and I appreciate it!... yes, have been unfortunately busy lately.. working for a fortune 500 company and having a Mexican girlfriend will do that to you... I will hopefully start replying more here soon. ;-)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks and I appreciate it!... yeas, have been unfortunately busy lately.. working for a fortune 500 company and having a Mexican girlfriend will do that to you... I will hopefully start replying more here soon. ;-)
Hahaha, I was just busting your stones. It just seemed really odd going through a whole thread and not seeing a post by you :p

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
hell I'm surprised that he's on here at all with working, mexican girlfriend and having a fury lol, i have the mexican wife and a fury and i'm just on here a lot because of being deployed, i know once i get home i will be working on the fury doing some upgrades, riding the wife and then riding the bike lol, yeah i know to much information.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
hell I'm surprised that he's on here at all with working, mexican girlfriend and having a fury lol, i have the mexican wife and a fury and i'm just on here a lot because of being deployed, i know once i get home i will be working on the fury doing some upgrades, riding the wife and then riding the bike lol, yeah i know to much information.
LOL! And we hope you make it HOME SAFE!
Sometimes you got to push away from the computer and live a bit.:D

Reminds me Im heading out now for a ride on the FURY!

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I know its a stupid question but I've just gotta ask. Which one gives the better ride?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am going to go ahead and change the subject. I just found out that I will have to stay out of town for work for at least another week and a half. Which means I can't get my hands on my FURY!!!!:mad:

One the bright side. The weather isn't too great right now and the 7 day forecast isn't too spectacular either...rain and cool weather. So I wouldn't be able to ride much anyway once I got all my mods done. Gotta look at positives :)

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lmfao I just ran back into this thread today. lol Dave it's been so long since I have rode either I can't remember lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.