Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the hell is everybody???

Oh, I forgot; it's Friday night, huh. I spent the last hour making several posts, and nobody has responded, or offered to kick my ass, or take my head off, and then it dawned on me; duh, it's Friday night! See, when you're retired, Friday night is like any other night, and you tend to forget that everybody else have "normal" lives, for them, Friday nights are supposed to be special. Oh well..........LOL.

Cheers

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts

Oh, I forgot; it's Friday night, huh. I spent the last hour making several posts, and nobody has responded, or offered to kick my ass, or take my head off, and then it dawned on me; duh, it's Friday night! See, when you're retired, Friday night is like any other night, and you tend to forget that everybody else have "normal" lives, for them, Friday nights are supposed to be special. Oh well..........LOL.

Cheers
F' off old man... drink and forget your youth... :p All I could come up with, with my buzz...

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts

Cheers
yeah, sorry i couldn't post something really stupid for you to laugh at.
I went to a pub with the wife and watched people act stupid...then I called Mental and asked him to sing me a lullaby to put me to sleep.

Other than that, just another night on the town.

· Registered
3,391 Posts

Cheers
I would most certainly beat your ASS but we are usually on the same page.:D
I was at a wedding, sorry.. Weddings are always so fun until the next morning.
If we had a drinking contest, I win..... AGAIN!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.