Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I'm dead-set on getting a "Dragon Springer" front end for my 2010 Honda Fury. But when it comes to computers, well, I'm just not the "Brightest Crayon in the Box"! If anyone can post a link as to where I might find a "Dragon Springer" front end to purchase, I would be forever grateful.

ANY help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kurt1964

Attachments

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
those are some sweet looking forks I don't blame you for wanting them they would take the fury to the next level of badass

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
The American Suspension springers are not cheap at $2400!

I used a Hardbody springer from Mid USA on my old school chopper build and they are a good product at a great price. I found the Hardbody springers for $516 at Springerfrontendkits.com and I'm sure you can find a better price if you shop around.

Two things to keep in mind with a springer on the Fury first you will need new neck bearings and possibly some mods to the neck to fit an HD style springer and second get the optional damper (shock absorber) for the springer at $100 they are a good investment.

Here is a link.

Chrome 8 Inches Over Stock Length Mid-USA Hardbody Springer Front End

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
I am going to get a DNA from Ebay to put mine back together after the crash. 400.00/500.00 plus brake and fender.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
I am going to get a DNA from Ebay to put mine back together after the crash. 400.00/500.00 plus brake and fender.
Bill get the Hardbody if you can over the DNA as the legs are thicker on the Hardbody. The other parts are much the same. If you want more rake with your springer you can get some 3 degree neck cups.
We use the three degree cups to cheat the engineering inspection by installing them reversed so they take rake out and bring the front axle back to meet the 550mm ADR rule (the front axle can't be more than 550 mm from the centre of the neck). As soon as the bike pass we either put the neck cups in the correct way or as I'm doing putting standard cups back in.

Here is a link
3 Degree Raked Fork CUP SET Chromed | eBay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts