Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(If I am on the wrong forum, let me know)

I am looking for chrome for my new bike. Right now, I am interested in the chrome side covers (prefer "non-Honda"). Also looking for almost ANY chrome.
So far, I have bought the horn cover chrome, Rear Brake cover in chrome, chrome dip stick, Chrome spikes for the handlebars, rear "boomerang" chrome frame covers.

I would "like" to find chrome side covers without the Honda insignia if possible, shaft cover in chrome and anything else anyone can think of:)

Thanks all for ANY help!!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts

I am looking for chrome for my new bike. Right now, I am interested in the chrome side covers (prefer "non-Honda"). Also looking for almost ANY chrome.
So far, I have bought the horn cover chrome, Rear Brake cover in chrome, chrome dip stick, Chrome spikes for the handlebars, rear "boomerang" chrome frame covers.

I would "like" to find chrome side covers without the Honda insignia if possible, shaft cover in chrome and anything else anyone can think of:)

I would think that bikebandit or any site like that will be able to sell you chrome ones. As far as a 'non-honda' one, I doubt that you will find any aftermarket ones. Best bet would be to take your black one, remove the Honda tags and then find yourself a place that can chrome plastic

Reactions: waynejitsu

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think that bikebandit or any site like that will be able to sell you chrome ones. As far as a 'non-honda' one, I doubt that you will find any aftermarket ones. Best bet would be to take your black one, remove the Honda tags and then find yourself a place that can chrome plastic
I didn't even know they chromed plastic, other than "factory" pieces.
I will start looking.
I was hoping to maybe find some lightly used.
My bike looks new, 4500 miles on it and trying to make it "my bike" if you know what I mean....,
Ummmm..., I am on the "Fury" forum..., I KNOW you know what I mean, LOL!!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Not sure what you're calling side covers. Could be several things. If you mean the covers where the battery is, Honda is the only place that makes those. The little Honda plates just pop off. Also not sure what you mean by shaft cover. The shaft runs through the swingarm, and the only way to chrome the swingarm is to remove it and have it plated. If you mean the rear final drive, there is also no cover. It must be removed, disassembled, and plated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I can make you some chrome fork covers to hide the axle bolts and make the forks look longer.
Would any of those work on a Stateline also?
What is the pricing?

That bike in your pics- AMAZING!!! WOW!!! (Nice!)
Thanks man. The fork covers won't work on the Stateline. Sorry. The license plate mounts will. Prices on those depend on the finish. Polished is $160. I can clear powder coat it for $25 more.

·
Registered
408 Posts

COVER SET, R. SIDE (WL)
83410-MFR-670

COVER SET, L. SIDE (WL)
83460-MFR-670

https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemparts/a/hon/50540380f870021c54bec0a1/side-cover-tools-combination-switch

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found a set today.
Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.
Got them off ebay.
Expensive for 2 plastic pieces, but you gotta do what you gotta do, LOL!:winetime:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I actually ordered a set of factory side covers (chrome) and they came with the Honda logo, but they were not attached. It was up to you if you want to put them on or not. Partzilla.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I can make you some chrome fork covers to hide the axle bolts and make the forks look longer.
Hey Vernon, I'm interested in the two piece Chrome covers for the top of the forks. Can you get ahold of me? I can't PM you here for some reason - [email protected].

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Hey Vernon, I'm interested in the two piece Chrome covers for the top of the forks. Can you get ahold of me? I can't PM you here for some reason - [email protected].

Chris
Hey Chris. Seems that people can respond to my messages, but they can't initiate any to me. Not sure what's up with that. Any admin that can help? Is there something in my settings that's wrong? I'll email you Chris.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts