Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
a wanabe member here from the land downunder, after deciding to get back on 2 wheels and having a look around for more of a cruiser style bike I was set on a Suzuki M90 until I came across the Honda Fury.... although a little less powerful and more expensive:(, I just love the shape..:).....
I was wondering if anyone could give me a good reason not to buy one.
Thanks in aduvance for any constructive input
cheers

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Hi all
a wanabe member here from the land downunder, after deciding to get back on 2 wheels and having a look around for more of a cruiser style bike I was set on a Suzuki M90 until I came across the Honda Fury.... although a little less powerful and more expensive:(, I just love the shape..:).....
I was wondering if anyone could give me a good reason not to buy one.
Thanks in aduvance for any constructive input
cheers
take some time to read the posts. in a nutshell, if you want a bike that will have people noticing your ride, the Fury is the best combination of looks and quality.

You'll see a ton of posts here detailing what folks are doing to mod and fab their bikes into one-of-a-kind show pieces.

I've had mine for a year and I don't even think about any other brands of bike.

come on up...it's cool from up here!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
The only reason I could think of not to buy a Fury is if you suddenly decided not to get a bike. The Fury is a sweet ride,an attention getter,and just an all around great bike. Go get you one you won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Figured this site would obviously be bias sundance but figured I'd ask to see if any one could provide constructive critisism of either bike
cheers
oh, you want constructive criticism--should have said so...read the posts.
they are full of constructive criticism and solutions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
take some time to read the posts. in a nutshell, if you want a bike that will have people noticing your ride, the Fury is the best combination of looks and quality.

You'll see a ton of posts here detailing what folks are doing to mod and fab their bikes into one-of-a-kind show pieces.

I've had mine for a year and I don't even think about any other brands of bike.

come on up...it's cool from up here!
Yea skap.... I have been sifting through the forum over the last couple of weeks and can already see the look on my wifes face when she realises how much I just spent on mods:eek:
cheers

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Only blue and black. Blues are faster:D
Plus it will go well with your blue nail polish and fanny pack.

On a serious note, I would advise just reading as much as you can about both bikes and decide what kind of riding you're going to be doing, i.e. long trips, passenger, gear you're trying to haul, stuff like that. I don't know anything about the other bike so I can't comment on it.

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Plus it will go well with your blue nail polish and fanny pack.

On a serious note, I would advise just reading as much as you can about both bikes and decide what kind of riding you're going to be doing, i.e. long trips, passenger, gear you're trying to haul, stuff like that. I don't know anything about the other bike so I can't comment on it.
I go with Kiowa on this....you'll only have a 100 mile or so range...lots of gas stops.....storage can be overcome with the bikers friend bag.....seats not made for two up.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
The only constructive criticism I could offer would be what you've already mentioned. It's not the most powerful bike, that's for sure. I do wish it had a larger engine and a larger gas tank.....but these are not good enough reasons to keep me from loving this bike. ;)

Other than that, I can't really think of a bad thing to say about the Honda Fury. It's a beautiful bike and reallly fun to ride. The more I ride it, the more I want to ride it. I have absolutely no regrets about buying this machine and I've had it for almost a year now and put almost 6,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I would imagine that involves some aggressive riding. When I ride straight through on a full tank to my fuel light coming on in one day, I consistently cover 150 miles :) and it's time for a stretch well before that.
150 miles?!?! I don't believe anyone else in these forums has even come close to that as far as I can remember. My best so far is 115 miles before the light. Do you never get above 40 MPH? :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.