Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics first

Okay...working with Chuck over e-mail and Dave over the phone worked out really well. They were really helpful and made the process almost too easy.

I ordered the SportTour, Mercedes Vinyl Black w/Dark Red Gator Belly in Drivers Area, Plain (can you tell I'm typing right from the invoice?), $295. Oh, and gel. Lots of gel. $150 for both driver & pass.

They told me that it would take 7 days or so to make then 4-5 days to ship across our beautiful country. It actually took 7 days to go from ordered over the phone as soon as they open to installed on my bike, save a few hours here and there. I did NOT recieve any documented confirmation of my order or any notification that it was done and on its way. That would have been nice. Hey, I work for the govt...we like documentation.

Ok...so here what was in the box. An awesomely packaged seat, my invoice. How about some sort of hand-scratched note on how to put the thing on properly? Since I belong to this awesome forum that some of you might have heard of I already had my seat off, bracket off and ready to put on the other seat. But I have a sporttour so I just use the big metal bracket thingy in front and the rear screw. Didn't know that. Again, how hard would it have been to inclue a note, or picture, or hey, for installation instructions visit our website? I digress.

I have ridden for a total of about 8 miles on it. I can tell you that I'm a bit more forward and sitting a bit taller. A bit different.

I think the seat is awesome so far. I can't wait to put a couple of hours on it straight. I love the color & texture of the driver's seat. It is definately different. My wife seemed happy with the size of the back, as well. Only thing to do now is ride.

Your comments are welcome...even if they don't agree with mine.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
WhiteFury that is a very nice seat...gives me lots of ideas for when I order my with that red gator to match my red stripe on the wheels, the only thing I just need the solo seat.

I LIKE IT!!!!:D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks good! I like the contrast of color. Do you have any thought into adding more red anywhere else? You could wrap those pipes in red or add a honeycomb radiator cover in red. Just a few thoughts. Nice work!

·
Registered
3 Posts
nice seat

i got the same style seat for mine,love it,but mine is black vinyl with blue flames stiched in,same blue as my blue fury

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Nice seat there bud.

I'm gonna go with the racoon stuffed with Shithawk down. with moose hair stiching :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good! I like the contrast of color. Do you have any thought into adding more red anywhere else? You could wrap those pipes in red or add a honeycomb radiator cover in red. Just a few thoughts. Nice work!
I actually didn't think much about putting other red bits on the bike. As I change things I'm going to focus on blacking out the chrome bits. I'll def keep your idea in mind.

i got the same style seat for mine,love it,but mine is black vinyl with blue flames stiched in,same blue as my blue fury
Sounds nice. How about a pic :)

mmmmmmmmmm Boobies

Oh damn you meant the birds
I knew someone would jump on that.

Nice seat there bud.

I'm gonna go with the racoon stuffed with Shithawk down. with moose hair stiching :D
Moose hair...good choice. Very durable. Ha! You're nuts.

Sweeeeet! Thank goodness it's aligator and not dog:cool:
Thanks Woof-Woof. The only way there is going to be dog fur on my bike is when Saint the Rottie is riding in the sidecar. How awesome would that be? I can get him some goggles, right?

great bike... Love the pipes.
Thanks medic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts