Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was the third one at our Dealership to ride this wonderful machine....smooth..not top heavy at all...I can see why they went with the 1300...it makes the machine the perfect length..for both your arms and legs..center of gravity of the bike was a lot lower then I thought it was going to be...the power is there and nicely pulls from low rpms and quickly finds its redline in the first three gears...I only had time for a short run, but it ran smooth and solid to 74 mph on the speedo for me...I really believe they hit a homerun with this one!....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Governed at 100

Just rode my new ride 30 miles. good power and good balance. Not a lot of effort to drive. Home run Honda!!!:eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
i have mine already and i agree with everyone its smooth braking is good only dislike is the chrome plastic coverings but it can be changed so ... o and the exhaust is alot better than i thought i would say best sound from a stock cruiser

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I heard the pipe note is not that bad for stock - This animal is on my short list of things to buy!

Can a passenger fit OK?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Is this bike really governed at 100mph? Why would they do that?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Airforce how does the red look? Have you seen the blue? If so how do they compare? I have my choice of color between the two.

·
Registered
34 Posts
colors

Hey Airforce how does the red look? Have you seen the blue? If so how do they compare? I have my choice of color between the two.
i've seen them both and both look excellent. the only thing i will say is that the color of the blue bike is for better than the pictures show. it depends on how and what angle you look at it. it's kind of iridescent.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Personally i saw the blue and i thought it was juist to much blue i dunno you have to see but like i said when i got on the red one it was what i wanted and thought looked the best!i have some pics on my profile if your interested

·
Registered
9 Posts
there isn't a govenor on the bike, but there is a rev limiter. I 'm not sure what it is but i know popular mechanics ran theirs over 100

·
Registered
31 Posts
The bike only registers 110 on the gauge.I`ve personally never had a bike that would peg out the speedometer and I had alot of bikes.Most bikes speedometers are off by a few mph so I`m not even getting 100mph out of it.I`m going to put the gps on it and get an accurate reading.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
100 mph

I finally got to see one at the dealer... It is a beautiful!:eek:
It is on my short list of things to buy:rolleyes:... There's no way it has a govenor... Honda! Maker of state of the art sport bikes!
Besides, if you plan on riding over 100mph, you're on the wrong bike!

Get a RR if you plan to go balls out! I'm done with those days (promised the wife):D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Already have an RR getting into to much trouble need to settle down, man ill miss the speed

·
Registered
427 Posts
Got to see a blue Fury today, finally. I checked it out for an hour, man I cant wait to see the limited edition. Definitely needs a set of pipes, im thinking some street sweepers. Oh Yeah

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im with u on that but I like the wheels, Im waiting for the limited with black wheels, cant wait till its in my garage, my honda dealer wouldnt even pu the stock turn signals on it. They put on a set of Kuryakans and they look sweet!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts