Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wondering if you guy have been scratching the left side and the right side of your foot pegs. Does that mean I am getting care less.or Am I riding better.Right and left turns I have been scratching the bottom of my foot pegs.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I scratch mine sometimes when I'm doing harder turns. That means you're leaning your bike well! :) Slow down if you don't want to scrape, but I wouldn't say it's a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
From the post I've seen it might be easier to say who hasn't! :)

I do when riding in the mountains and every once in a while around town if I'm pushing it. The first time it happened it scared the crap out'ta me... I got over it and now just kind of giggle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
first time i scraped mine was like 2 days after i got out of the MSF course scared the crap out of me i had scraped the ones on the buels in the course a couple of times but the fury ones make a lot more noise.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Scraped the the hell outta mine the first coupla' weeks, then I removed the "feelers". Now I only scrape now and then..............

Cheers

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
scrape mine probably once a week. scared the hell out of me the first and second time....now i just count how long i grind it.
Now I fine that funny

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scraped the the hell outta mine the first coupla' weeks, then I removed the "feelers". Now I only scrape now and then..............

Cheers
You don't think you are going down to far?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I scrape the heck outa mine, bent both a little and had the peg cause my bike to almost spin out from dragging way too far

·
Registered
252 Posts
Scrape mine often also scrape my Cobra pipes on hard right turn , first time was rough after that it gets easier :)
if your not scraping your not riding hard enough . LOL :)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Before installing the 3" fork extenders I scraped on a regular basis but never really got comfortable with it. Each time it freaked me out at least a little. After the extenders I can lean as hard as I want with no scraping. Love it! I ride to lean!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts