Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been modifying VTX exhausts for several years (stock appearance w/tuned aftermarket sound). Who wants to be first with the Fury? I've seen the exhaust and believe we can give it better sound with no problems and maintain the stock appearance. Costs should be similar to the cost of dual exhausts $270-$300.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Does anyone do this in Texas?

Does anyone know if there is anyone that does this in Texas? This sounds like a great option until someone comes out with better aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Why dont you just order pipes for the VTX 1300C and mod a bracket. Thats what I did, been the best mod I have added so far...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Why dont you just order pipes for the VTX 1300C and mod a bracket. Thats what I did, been the best mod I have added so far...

I do not have the tools or knowledge to make my own bracket. Trust me, I would have already done that if I could. Yours looks great though and I bet it sounds a lot better! I would be happy to pay you for your time if you want to make me a bracket. I am sure plenty of people on this thread alone would love to buy one from you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts