Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 836 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If people drink, they got to eat.
Here is the thread for what we eat.
Tonight will be filet mignon, medium, with very well done french fries.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hahahahahahhaa I love this thread!

I'm hoping to have yesterday's leftover homemade chicken and noodles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
938 Posts
Leaving work at 7, picking up my honey and heading to a local bar that has fantastic food. Come on 7:00!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Arbys has a good Fried Chicken Brest Cordon Blue sandwich for under $5.

But tonight I am cooking Ribeye Low Mein with lots of steak, cabbage, and bean sprouts and mushrooms or Shrimp with Mushrooms with Thin Spagetti in a Alfredo sauce. And 2 16oz Miller Lites. Yum :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
donuts.....shitty walmart enchiladas...Lousy walmart hot wings...Maybe a chaser in awhile but nor sure what! ( Speakin of Arbys....I used to LOVE Arbys!!!...But, the last time I went it cost me 19 bux for a bun with nothing but a big stack of beef and 1 beef and cheddar...I wanted a "Super" but they didnt know what it was...and used to be, beef and cheddar was beef and cheddar...If I wanted beef and cheddar and sauce thats what I woulda asked for..Now ya gotta tell then to hold the sauce!...)..Oh yeh, the reason we ate such crap today was because we got my dad out of the "Home" this morning and when he comes here is the only time he gets food with flavor..Last saturday it was reeses cups for him!

·
Registered
142 Posts
This is becoming an Arby's ad.... My wife will not eat it so no Arby's for me but I'm jealous as hell. We are heading out-probably to Hooters. Gosh I sure hate the scenery but I'll force myself to go because of the good food haha.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Had a dozen raw oysters earlier, from CT, NJ, and VA. Dinner was pulled pork and potato salad.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Just turned the "fire" off on chicken and sausage gumbo. I may add a pic just to make you guys jealous.
Damn, you guys down south know how to do it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
My wife made bacon ranch pasta. Sounds good but, it was out of a box and tasted like crap! I had three bites and had to leave the table. I usually do the cooking at our house and I don't play around. As a matter of fact I love to take pictures of my food so I will pst up pics the next tie I cook but, I will spare you from pictures of wife's cooking.

1 - 20 of 836 Posts