Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jim I am out here in Lancaster Pa. Thanks for mentioning it, would love to go. hopefully we can get together and go for a little ride.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I was going to head down with my MC, but have to go to a wedding on Saturday. I'm pissed!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
bikerchick1977, I live in Somers point NJ and if you are interested maybe we could put together a ride down there. I may have a few other friends that can join us. That is if you don't mind riding with guys the have $70,000 Bourget’s. Of course it also depends if they can get them running! Ha-ha.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It would be great if we all could meet up in Wildwood. If anyone from PA or NJ would like meet up and ride over together let me know. I hope the weather is nice because I'm going for all five days.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm in Baltimore Md. Close enough to get there. It would be great to meet and ride side by side with other Fury owners. I'll keep an eye on this string for details.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jim, i plan on going i live jsut west of Philly and would love to meet up with some guys and take the ride
I wanted to leave on the 10th to go down, but, I can't leave now until Friday the 11th at noon. What day are you going down?

·
Registered
23 Posts
ok then.. how about newark area (kearny), morristown area (parsippany), and in jersey near philly(blackwood)? basically anywhere in nj but down the shore.. lol..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts