Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intend on getting work done to the fury while the winter is here, wheels be getting powde coated black...so does anyone have a wide wheel conversion?..is it possible....pictures please if u have and I don't mean just changing the tire..love a phat rear end on my fury..where can I get some fork extenders as they always seem sold out when I look

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
It might be in your best interest to start titling your threads correctly. Something to sum up what your thread is going to be about. That way no one is guessing and you will get more of the correct responses from the people that have actually done what you're looking to do. There are also a TON of discussions already on this forum about widening the wheel if you use the search feature.

Just some helpful forum etiquette.

·
Registered
318 Posts
There is a complete sumo kit being sold on eBay right all by pieces the wider swing arm the wheels everything dirt cheap like pennies on the roller cheap go check it out

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
There is a complete sumo kit being sold on eBay right all by pieces the wider swing arm the wheels everything dirt cheap like pennies on the roller cheap go check it out
Might be sold as I couldn't find it. Do you have the link?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts